- Toss a boat load (or a couple of lbs, depending on your love affair with brussels sprouts) into a roasting pan big enough to hold them all in a single layer.
- You may leave them whole or cut them in half. I recommend cutting in half.
- Cut up 6 cloves of garlic, roughly chopped.
- Add to the brussels sprouts enough olive oil to coat
- Toss in a 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon, black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper flakes.
- Toss all together and put in a pre-heated 400 degree oven.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes, tossing frequently to ensure edges get crispy brown.