This is a flour tortilla dressed for a fancy dessert. Ridiculously simple yet mindblowingly delicious.
- Start with 2 small saute pans with a tablespoon of butter in each.
- Slice a ripe banana in one saute pan and cook over medium heat until golden on both sides – a couple of minutes
- In the second saute pan, pop a tortilla in and when it starts to puff, flip it once to the opposite side
- Sprinkle a tablespoon or 2 of mini or regular chocolate chips if that is what you have
- Let it get melted and then toss the sauteed bananas over the melted chocolate
- Gently fold in half to create a crescent moon shape (flip mofo over).
- Sift confectioners sugar over the top and die!!